Google Apps offers simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools for any size busines
With Google Docs
Web-based documents, spreadsheets, drawings and presentations, users edit the same file at the same time
so you always have the latest version
Boost productivity with Google-powered documents, video sharing and collaborative sites
- Essential collaboration apps – Google Docs, Google Video and Google Sites are included.
- Continuous innovation – Put the web's rapid pace of innovation to work for your business. New Features
- Smoother information sharing – Improve traditional software with more efficient collaboration. Learn how
- Worker mobility – Access your data from anywhere, anytime. Employees can be productive from any computer, on the road, at home, from any mobile device and even when you're offline
- Information access control – Each piece of content can be as private or as public as necessary.
- Enterprise-class service – Google Apps includes a 99.9% uptime SLA.* Phone support is available for critical issues.
- Secure infrastructure – Multiple layers of protection keep your business data safe and secure. Learn more
- Works across operating systems -
Google Docs works in the browser on PC, Mac, and Linux computers, and supports popular formats such as .doc, .xls, .ppt, and .pdf.
- Easily upload and share files - Files stored on Google Docs are always accessible and backed-up online.
Why businesses use Google Docs to collaborate on files more smoothly
- Protect your company's documents –Administrators have fine-grained controls to manage how broadly employees can share corporate documents.
- Work together without the hassles of attachments – Coworkers can share the same online copy of each doc, spreadsheet or presentation. All revisions are saved and recoverable.
Share a doc
- Present and publish through the web –Presentations can be delivered to remote audiences, and documents and spreadsheets can be published internally for employees to view.
- Interoperate with traditional file formats –Import and collaboratively edit or publish from .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .html, .pdf and other formats. You can export as well.
- Contact Geeks On Tap and get more information, call, or arrange for our qualified consultants to meet with you no obligation.
- Go to a breakfast briefing
- Go to a webinar