Googles Apps = Freedom
One word that makes Google Apps different from all your other messaging, collaboration and intranet choices is FREEDOM
- FREEDOM to get your data in and out easlily in fact there is a whole division of engineers dedicated to that aim see http://www.dataliberation.org
- FREEDOM from complex and expensive licensing for servers, applications and desktops
- FREEDOM to choose platform - PC, MAC or linux
- FREEDOM to choose mobile devices, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Android, and other devices
Not just maintaining but getting informational and strategic value from IT
Free up funds to resource projects, by moving to Google Apps for:
- Increased productivity through strong collaboration technology and systems that support process improvement
- High resilience and scalability
- Deploy to any small or large site globally without servers
- Strong Administration controls over systems
- Administrative control over mobile fleets
- Leading value for messaging, collaboration and intranet infrastructure.
- Zero capex model, no hardware
- Corporate level security and compliance to banking standards via SAS 70 (http://sas70.com/sas70_overview.html)
The right type of help when and where you need it
Geeks On Tap aligns its service style to complement Google Apps by providing:
- second level support to IT professionals for Google Apps services
- project resources to assist migrations, rollouts and change management.
- Training resources
- first level support cover for leave periods
- Consulting resources for Busienss process Re-engineering, analysis and business case creation
This is backed by degree qualified staff in engineering and business.